The weekly recap of the latest unit changes on our Deployment map.
A collection of the most significant changes on our Deployment map during the past week. All information based on publicly available sources.
- 32nd Regiment of the National Guard was transferred to this direction to reinforce Ukrainian defense. (source)
- Rifle Battalion of 4th Tank Brigade has been deployed to Serebryansky forest. (source)
- Mechanized Battalion of 1st Tank Brigade was deployed to the vicinity of Avdiivka. *
Velyka Novoselivka Axis
- Based on posts on the official Facebook page of 35th Marine Brigade, it seems the majority of the brigade was withdrawn from the front. (source)
- Given the withdrawal of three marine brigades from the south-east, it’s likely the small part of 38th Marine Brigade deployed there was also withdrawn.
- Given the recent publication of training videos of the 31st Mechanized Brigade and the lack of publication of videos of the brigade’s work at the front and obituaries, it seems that the brigade has been withdrawn from the frontline. (source)
- It seems 23rd Mechanized Brigade has been redeployed from the area of Huliapole to south of Orikhiv. (source)
- 36th Marine Brigade was withdrawn from Donetsk Oblast to Kherson, likely rotated for another unit. (source)
Our Deployment Map has been updated to reflect the changes above.
Data marked with * come from public Facebook groups of Ukrainian volunteers asking for support, a list of captured soldiers, and so on. Due to possible personal data available at the source such as name etc., the links are hidden and can be provided on demand if requested.