The weekly recap of the latest unit changes on our Deployment map.
Collection of the most significant changes on our Deployment map during the past week. All information based on publicly available sources.
- 115th Mechanized brigade seems to have changed its operational zone from Soledar area to Kupyansk direction. *
- 2nd Battalion of the 30th Mechanized Brigade was sent to reinforce Ukrainian defense line near Synkivka, Kharkiv Oblast. *
- 2nd Air Assault Battalion of the 95th brigade has been redeployed to this area to reinforce the Ukrainian defense. *
Zaporizhzhia Oblast axis
- The infantry of the 71st Jaeger brigade, which had previously been in reserve near Orikhiv, has been deployed to the front. *
- Part of the 127th Territorial Defense Brigade was partially transferred to the South. It appears only 226th battalion has been relocated, the rest of the brigade continues to perform tasks near Bakhmut and in the Kharkiv Oblast. (source)
- The newly created 14th UAV regiment also operates on Zaporizhizhia frontline. (source)
- The guardsmen battalion of the 7th Tactical Aviation Brigade has been deployed near Staromaiorske, Donetsk Oblast. It’s very likely that the unit is part of Consolidated Rifle Brigade, because a guard battalion of 15th Transport Aviation Brigade is in the area as well. (source)
Our Deployment Map has been updated to reflect the changes above.
Data marked with * come from public Facebook groups of Ukrainian volunteers asking for support, list of captured soldiers and so on. Due to possible personal data available at the source such as name etc., the links are hidden and can be provided on demand if requested.