The summary of the situation of Russian re-invasion to Ukraine covering the last 48 hours, as of 12th November 2022 – 22:00 (Kyiv time).
Ukrainian Army liberated the right bank of Dnipro river, including the regional capital Kherson. Russian forces managed to advance near Donetsk, but all other attacks were repelled by the Ukrainian defenders.
Do you want to help and support our summaries? Visit our Forums and share links or any other information related to the upcoming summary.
includes the area of between Oskil and Aydar river
- Ukrainian defenders repelled Russian attacks in the area of Novoselivske and Makiivka settlements.
- A Russian recon element attacked Ukrainian positions in the area of Miasozharivka, but didn’t achieve the desired result and retreated.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- Heavy fighting continues in Soledar, Bakhmutske and the vicinity of Bakhmut.
- Ukrainian defender repulsed Russian attacks towards Opytne and Andriivka.
overview map of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, Bakhmut and Lysychansk vicinity
- Ukrainian forces repelled a Russian attack towards Bilohorivka.
- The enemy attempted to seize new positions in the vicinity of Verkhnokamyanske settlement. The attack was repulsed.
includes the vicinity of Avdiivka
- Russian troops tried to break through Ukrainian lines in the area of Krasnohorivka and Vesele. Both attacks were repelled by the defenders.
- The enemy managed to advance towards Opytne and captured the western outskirts. Russian sources claim the seizure of the whole settlement, but we haven’t seen any footage from the eastern part of the town, yet.
- Russian forces attacked Ukrainain positions in the vicinity of Pervomaiske and Nevelske, but didn’t succeed and retreated.
includes the center and southern part of Donetsk Oblast
- Fighting continues in Marinka settlement.
- Fighting also persists in Pavlivka. Russian forces currently control the south-eastern outskirts, but are unable to progress further.
includes the Zaporizhzhia Oblast
- No change on the ground during the past 48 hours.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
- Ukrainian forces liberated Kherson yesterday, for more information please see the extra Invasion Day 261 summary.
One of the oldest front ends today. Goodbye, Kherson Front!
The full overview map of current situation.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR.