The summary of the 353rd day on Bakhmut Front, as of 22:00 – 11th February 2023 (Kyiv time).
Due to the Russian advance in the area of Bakhmut, we’re releasing an extra summary solely focused on the Bakhmut Front. The classic summaries remain bi-daily.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- The enemy reached the center of Krasna Hora. It’s safe to assume now that Ukrainian troops retreated west to Paraskoviivka. (source)
- Wagner mercenaries reached the fortified positions located on the M-03 highway. (source)
- A road bridge near Ivanivske, located on the road connecting Kostyantynivka and Bakhmut, was blown up. (source)
Ukrainian General Staff reports repelled attacks in the vicinity of:
- Krasna Hora, Paraskoviivka, Bakhmut, Ivanivske
the city of Bakhmut
- Russian forces advanced by a few houses on the north-eastern outskirts. (source)
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR.