The summary of the situation of Russian re-invasion to Ukraine covering the last 48 hours, as of 14th November 2022 – 22:00 (Kyiv time).
Russian forces remain focused on regaining of the lost ground in Luhansk Oblast and also on seizing a new one in the vicinity of Bakhmut. They were partially successful and captured one settlement in Donetsk Oblast, all other attempts along the front were successfully repelled by Ukrainian defenders.
includes the area of between Oskil and Aydar river
- Clashes continue in the area of Novoselivske. The village is contested.
- The defenders repelled a Russian attack towards Stelmakhivka.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- Fighting continues in the area of Bakhmutske, Soledar and Bakhmut.
- Ukrainian defenders repelled a Russian attack in the direction of Kurdyumivka settlement.
- Russian forces managed to capture the small settlement of Mayorsk, but the subsequent attack towards Toretsk was repulsed.
overview map of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, Bakhmut and Lysychansk vicinity
- The enemy attempted to gain new grounds in the direction of Torske. The attempt was repelled.
- Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions in the area of Bilohorivka (Luhansk Oblast), but without success.
- The enemy activity increased in the vicinity of Bilohorivka (Donetsk Oblast), but the Russian troops were unable to advance further.
includes the vicinity of Avdiivka
- The enemy attempted to seize new positions in the vicinity of Krasnohorivka, but they didn’t succeed.
- Russian attacks in the area of Vodyane, Pervomaiske and Nevelske were repelled, but the situation remains uneasy.
includes the center and southern part of Donetsk Oblast
- Fighting also continues in Marinka and Pavlivka. Both towns remain contested as of today.
- Yet another Russian attack towards Novomykhailivka failed.
includes the Zaporizhzhia Oblast
- No change on the ground during the past 48 hours.
includes the left bank of Dnipro river south of Kherson and Kakhovka
- There are a lot of rumors regarding the left bank of Dnipro river and Kinburn Spit this evening. As of today, there hasn’t been a single visual confirmation of Ukrainian forces on the left bank, only multiple videos of Ukrainian boats crossing, very likely, the Dnipro river. We shall know more tomorrow.
The full overview map of current situation.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR.
Hallo Kalanchak Front, i can see crimea…
So why is it called kalanchak?
Its kherson oblast front. Probably chose to name it ” kalanchak front” because People dont make the distinction between kherson city and kherson oblast.
Kalanchak is a city to the very south of the Kherson Oblast. The “last” big settlement between Kherson’s oblast & Crimea along the main road ?
It’s too early for Crimea 😉
Fronts are called by the key towns, or the main objectives if you want.
Kalanchak isn’t only the name of the city, but also the name of a nearby border crossing, where it all started.