The summary of the situation of Russian re-invasion to Ukraine covering the last 48 hours, as of 6th November 2022 – 22:00 (Kyiv time).
Both sides report heavy fighting south of Bakhmut. Russian invasion forces actually managed to advance and entered the outskirts of a nearby settlement. The enemy also tried to seize new positions in the direction of Avdiivka and Vuhledar, but so far without success.
includes the area of between Oskil and Aydar river
- No change on the ground during the past 48 hours.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- Ukrainian forces repelled a Russian attempt to advance in the area of Yakovlivka.
- Clashes persist in Bakhmutske, Soledar and in the direction of Bakhmut.
- Russian forces managed to advance and entered the southern outskirts of Ivanhrad. Fighting continues.
- Ukrainian defenders repulsed an enemy attack towards the nearby Opytne.
- Russian troops attempted to advance in the direction of Klishchiivka, Andriivka and Ozaryanivka. They didn’t succeed.
- A Russian attack towards Mayorsk settlement was repelled.
overview map of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, Bakhmut and Lysychansk vicinity
- Ukrainian defenders repelled a Russian attack in the direction of Terny.
- Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions in the vicinity of Bilohorivka and Spirne. Both attempts were repelled.
includes the vicinity of Avdiivka
- The enemy tried to break through Ukrainian lines in the area of Kamyanka settlement. The attack wasn’t successful.
- Russian troops assaulted Ukrainian positions in the vicinity of Pervomaiske and Nevelske. The defenders repelled both attacks.
includes the center and southern part of Donetsk Oblast
- Another attack towards Novomykhailivka was repelled.
- Fighting continues on the southern outskirts of Pavlivka. According to the Ukrainian General Staff, Ukrainian forces managed to repel all Russian attempts to capture the settlement during the past 48 hours.
includes the Zaporizhzhia Oblast
- The enemy attacked Ukrainian positions in the direction of Shcherbaky. The attempt was repulsed.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
- Ukrainian General Staff reported shelling of Ukrainian positions in the area of Novokyivka settlement, hinting a possible Ukrainian advance towards the settlement.
The full overview map of current situation.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR.