The summary of the situation of Russian re-invasion to Ukraine covering the last 48 hours, as of 27th October 2022 – 22:00 (Kyiv time).
Russian troops are on defense everywhere but the vicinity of Bakhmut, where they remain focused on reaching the city by any means and by any amount of casualties.
Ukrainian Army successfully defends key points and is slowly advancing in Kherson Oblast.
includes the area of between Oskil and Aydar river
- Russian forces attempted to regain lost positions in the vicinity of Nevske. There are conflicting reports regarding the outcome of the attack, but as long as the Russians don’t provide visual proof, we assume it was repelled.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- Fighting continues in Soledar and Bakhmutske.
- Ukrainian defenders repelled Russian attacks towards Bakhmut, Ivanhrad, Andriivka and Kurdyumivka.
- Russian forces assaulted Ukrainian positions in the vicinity of Mayorsk. They didn’t succeed and retreated.
overview map of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, Bakhmut and Lysychansk vicinity
- Russian troops attempted to advance closer to Bilohorivka, but the attack was repulsed.
includes the center and southern part of Donetsk Oblast
- The enemy attempted to seize control over Kamyanka and approach Avdiivka from the north-east. The defenders repelled the attacks.
- Russian forces attacked towards Nevelske, fighting continues. The situation is uneasy.
- Clashes persist in Marinka settlement. Russian forces are attempting to capture the settlement, but Ukrainian troops are holding them off.
- Ukrainian forces repelled yet another attack in the direction of Novomykhailivka.
includes the Zaporizhzhia Oblast
- No change on the ground during the past 48 hours.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
- Ukrainian forces, namely the soldiers of 60th Infantry Brigade, entered Pyatykhatky settlement.
The full overview map of current situation.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR.