The summary of the situation of Russian re-invasion to Ukraine covering the last 48 hours, as of 15th October 2022 – 22:00 (Kyiv time).
Ukrainians are slowly, but surely advancing towards Svatove. The enemy attempted to regain lost positions in the direction of Lyman, but was not successful.
Russian forces increased the number of attacks in Donetsk Oblast, primarily in the vicinity of Donetsk, but the main force remains focused on Bakhmut.
includes the area of between Oskil and Aydar river
- Ukrainian General Staff reported shelling of Ukrainian positions in the vicinity of Kovalivka, Nadiya and Novodyane settlements. The report indicates Ukrainian advance and presence in the mentioned settlements.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- The enemy attempted to break through Ukrainian lines in the area of Yakovlivka. The attack was repulsed.
- Fighting continues in Bakhmutske and Soledar.
- Ukrainian defenders repelled several Russian attacks in the vicinity of Ivanhrad and Opytne.
- Russian forces tried to advance in the area of Odradivka, but didn’t succeed.
overview map of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, Bakhmut and Lysychansk vicinity
- Russian troops attempted to recover lost positions in the area of Novosadove. The attack failed.
- Ukrainian forces repelled a Russian attack towards Terny.
- The enemy attacked Ukrainian positions near Spirne settlement, without success.
includes the center and southern part of Donetsk Oblast
- The enemy break through in the vicinity of Vesele settlement was successfully stopped by the Ukrainian defenders.
- Ukrainian defenders repelled Russian attacks towards Nevelske and Pervomaiske.
- The enemy assaulted Ukrainian positions at Marinka and Novomykhailivka. They didn’t achieve desired results and retreated.
includes the Zaporizhzhia Oblast
- No change on the ground during the past 48 hours.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
- The enemy tried to regain lost positions near Novo Kamyanka, but met fierce resistance and retreated.
- Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions in the vicinity of Suchy Stavok. The attack was repelled.
The full overview map of current situation.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR.