The summary of the 152nd day of Russian invasion to Ukraine, as of 22:00 – 25th July 2022 (Kyiv time).
Russian forces have launched an offensive in the area of Bakhmut and Ivano-Darivka, and subsequently pushed Ukrainian defenders out of Berestove and Vershyna. Fierce fighting is reported from the area of Novoluhanske and Vuhlehirsk power plant, where the enemy attempts to advance.
Ukrainian forces will likely soon withdraw from the vicinity of the power plant to avoid encirclement. Situation on other frontlines remain rather stable, Ukrainian defenders are able to repel Russian attacks.
includes the area of Kharkiv and Chuhuiv
Kharkiv & Chuhuiv direction
- Russian forces attempted to advance in the vicinity of Dementievka to gain full control over the settlement. The attack was repelled.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- The enemy tried to advance towards Bakhmutske from the direction of Volodymyrivka, without success.
- Ukrainian defenders repelled Russian attacks towards Pokrovske. The enemy led the attack in two directions – Klynove and Volodymyrivka.
- Russian troops captured Vershyna settlement and tried to use the newly gained positions to advance south. The maneuver was caught and stopped by Ukrainian forces.
- The enemy attempted to advance towards Semyhirya from the direction of Roty. Ukrainian troops repelled the attack. Holding the settlement is now crucial for Ukrainian defenders in the area.
- Despite the high losses, Russian forces successfully advanced in the direction of Vuhlehirsk power plant and entered the complex. Heavy fighting is ongoing.
- Ukrainian defenders repelled a Russian attack in the area of Novoluhanske.
includes the vicinity of Slovyansk and Kramatorsk
- Ukrainian forces repelled a Russian attack in the vicinity of Bohorodychne. The enemy is unable to gain full control over the settlement.
- Russian troops attacked Ukrainian positions at Verkhnokamyanske from the direction of Bilohorivka and Verkhnokamyanka. The attack was repelled and the enemy retreated.
- The enemy gained full control over Berestove settlement, and tried to advance towards Ivano-Darivka. The breakthrough attempt was stopped by the defenders.
- Russian forces also attacked Ivano-Darivka from the direction of Verkhnokamyanka, but without success.
- Heavy fighting is reported from the area of Spirne settlement. The enemy is reportedly attempting to break through the Ukrainian lines.
overview map of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, Bakhmut and Lysychansk vicinity
includes the center and southern part of Donetsk Oblast
- There was no change on the ground on Donetsk Front.
includes the Zaporizhzhia Oblast
- There was no change on Zaporizhzhia front.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
- Ukrainian troops repelled a Russian attack on Andriivka from the direction of Sukhyi Stavok.
- The defenders also repulsed a Russian attack on Bilohirka from the direction of Brushkinske.
Ukrainian side announced a strict embargo on all information regarding Kherson Oblast and advance of Ukrainian troops. The only allowed source for this area are the reports by Ukrainian General Staff.
The full overview map of current situation.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR