The summary of the 134th day of Russian invasion to Ukraine, as of 22:00 – 7th July 2022 (Kyiv time).
Russian president Putin ordered a break for exhausted troops, which participated in the operation to capture Sievierodonetsk and Lysychansk. The Russian advance has thus stalled, but the attacks has not ceased and some elements of the Russian army are still trying to advance towards Slovyansk and Kramatorsk.
Ukrainian troops conducted a special operation and landed on Zmiinyi Island. The troops recovered some equipment and documents left behind by Russian troops and hoisted the Ukrainian flag on the island.
includes the area of Kharkiv and Chuhuiv
Kharkiv & Chuhuiv direction
- Russian forces attacked Sosnivka from the direction of Kozacha Lopan. The attack was repelled.
includes the area of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk and Bakhmut
- Fighting in Bohorodychne continues. Russian forces trying to root out Ukrainian troops from the southern part of the town, without success so far.
- The enemy attacked Ukrainian positions in the southern part of Mazanivka. The attack was repelled.
You can find detailed maps of Bakhmut and Lysychansk/Sievierodonetsk area below.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- Russian forces tried to improve its position in the vicinity of Vershyna, but met fierce resistance and retreated. The settlement seems to be contested nevertheless.
- The enemy attacked Ukrainian positions at Luhanske from the direction of Myronivka. The assault was repulsed.
- Russian troops intensify attack on Novoluhanske, attempt to capture the settlement. The fighting is ongoing.
includes the vicinity of Lysychansk and Sievierodonetsk
- Russian forces entered the eastern outskirts of Spirne settlement.
- The enemy tried to improve its positions in the area of Berestove, but was pushed back.
- Russian troops attempted to advance towards Verkhnokamyanske, but did not reach the village and retreated.
includes Donetsk and Zaporizhzhia Oblast
- There was no change on the ground in Donetsk Oblast.
- There was no change on the ground in Zaporizhzhia Oblast.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
- There was no change on the ground in Kherson Oblast.
Ukrainian side announced a strict embargo on all information regarding Kherson Oblast and advance of Ukrainian troops. The only allowed source for this area are the reports by Ukrainian General Staff.
The full overview map of current situation.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR