The summary of the 124th day of Russian invasion to Ukraine, as of 22:00 – 27th June 2022 (Kyiv time).
Russian forces approached Lysychansk refinery and threatening to cut the last road connecting Lysychansk with Siversk/Bakhmut. The situation for defenders becoming critical, and we might soon see Ukrainian retreat from Lysychansk to avoid encirclement. Lysychansk is the last Ukraine-controlled town in Luhansk Oblast.
Ukrainian troops continue to hold the line in the south and south-eastern and successfully repelling one Russian attack after another. Furthermore, they liberated another settlement north of Kherson.
includes the area of Kharkiv and Chuhuiv
Kharkiv & Chuhuiv direction
- Ukrainian defenders repelled an enemy attack on Demetrivka, north of Kharkiv.
- Ukrainian forces repulsed Russian attacks in the direction of Dovhalivka and Zalyman, indicating both settlements are under Ukrainian control.
includes the area of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk and Bakhmut
- Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions at Korulka and Dolyna, without success.
- The enemy had partial success in the vicinity of Mazanivka. The settlement remains contested.
You can find detailed maps of Bakhmut and Lysychansk/Sievierodonetsk area below.
includes the vicinity of Bakhmut
- Ukrainian forces repelled a Russian attack on Klynove from the direction of Midna Ruda, and regained full control over the village.
- Ukrainian troops also managed to stop Russian advance towards Vershyna and forced enemy troops to fallback.
- The enemy is attempting to entrench in the vicinity of M-03 highway.
includes the vicinity of Lysychansk and Sievierodonetsk
- Ukrainian forces discovered Russian sabotage and reconnaissance groups near Spirne and Yakolivka. Both groups were eliminated.
- The enemy tried to break through Ukrainian lines at Berestove. The attack was repelled.
- Russian troops captured Vovchoyrivka and advanced towards Verkhnokamyanka. The enemy reportedly consolidates its forces south of Lysychansk refinery, most likely in order to attempt to break through Ukrainian lines and advance towards Bilohorivka.
- Russian forces attacked the southern outskirts of Lysychansk from the direction of Pidlisne, reportedly in order to distract Ukrainian troops.
includes Donetsk and Zaporizhzhia Oblast
- Ukrainian forces repelled yet another attack on Marinka.
- Russian troops tried to regain recently lost positions in the vicinity of Shevchenko and Pavlika (south of Vuhledar), without success.
- There was no change on the ground in Zaporizhzhia Oblast.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
- Ukrainian forces liberated Potomkyne and consolidated its gains in the north.
Ukrainian side announced a strict embargo on all information regarding Kherson Oblast and advance of Ukrainian troops. The only allowed source for this area are the reports by Ukrainian General Staff.
The full overview map of current situation.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.
If you would like to use our maps in your project, video or any other media, please visit Invasion maps page for more information.
This summary and detailed maps are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official media channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), geolocated footage and press releases of Russian Armed Forces, self-proclaimed DPR and LPR