The weekly recap of the latest unit changes on our Deployment map.
A collection of the most significant changes on our Deployment map during the past two weeks. All information based on publicly available sources.
- “Freikorps” volunteer unit is participating in defense of Synkivka. (source)
- 44th Mechanized Brigade is deployed to the area of Andriivka in Luhansk Oblast. (source)
- 60th Mechanized Brigade has been deployed to the area of Terny. It replaced 1st Special Purpose Brigade. (source)
- Khartia Brigade of Ukrainian National Guard was sent to Donetsk Oblast, but it seems the brigade haven’t joined the fight yet. *
- Given the deployment of 1st Special Purpose Brigade to the area north-west of Bakhmut, it is likely that 77th Airmobile Brigade was withdrawn from the area.
- At least part of 42nd Mechanized Brigade was deployed to the area of Khromove to stop the Russian breakthrough. *
- 3rd Assault Brigade has been officially withdrawn from the front. (source)
- However, it later became known that 2nd Mechanized Battalion of 3rd Assault Brigade was redeployed to Khromove area to stop Russian breakthrough there. (source)
- 46th Airmobile Brigade was quickly redeployed to Marinka to stop the Russian breakthrough attempt. (source)
- 71st Jager Brigade was deployed to the vicinity of Avdiivka, but have not yet joined the fight. *
- 14th UAV Regiment has been deployed to this area. (source)
- 46th Airmobile Brigade was withdrawn from this axis.
- 71st Jager Brigade was also withdrawn from this area.
- 74th Reconnaissance Battalion has been deployed to the area of Vuhledar. (source)
- Element of the 37th Marine Brigade is now involved in the battle of Krynky, likely rotated exhausted 137th Marine Battalion. *
Our Deployment Map has been updated to reflect the changes above.
Data marked with * come from public Facebook groups of Ukrainian volunteers asking for support, a list of captured soldiers, and so on. Due to possible personal data available at the source such as name etc., the links are hidden and can be provided on demand if requested.