The weekly recap of the latest unit changes on our Deployment map.
A collection of the most significant changes on our Deployment map during the past week. All information based on publicly available sources.
- Kraken Detachment has been deployed to Kharkiv Oblast. (source)
- 42nd Mechanized Brigade was redeployed to the area of Bakhmut. *
- Given the recent post of 60th Mechanized Brigade on social media about a training, it seems the brigade was withdrawn from the contact line. (source)
- 47th Mechanized Brigade has been deployed to Avdiivka area to reinforce Ukrainian defense amid ongoing Russian offensive there. (source)
- 47th Mechanized Brigade was withdrawn from the southern front. (source)
- Artillery recon unit of 48th Artillery Brigade has been transferred towards the south. *
- At least part of 35th Marine Brigade has been deployed to Beryslav Raion of Kherson Oblast. Some elements crossed the Dnipro River and entered Krynky settlement. *
- Consolidated Rifle Brigade was deployed alongside 35th Marine Brigade. *
- 36th Marine Brigade has been deployed to the area of Antonivsky Bridge and the nearby railway bridge. (source)
- Elements of 38th Marine Brigade were deployed between 35th Marine and 36th Marine Brigade. *
- 14th Main Directorate of Ukrainian SBU is also deployed to this area. (source)
Our Deployment Map has been updated to reflect the changes above.
Data marked with * come from public Facebook groups of Ukrainian volunteers asking for support, a list of captured soldiers, and so on. Due to possible personal data available at the source such as name etc., the links are hidden and can be provided on demand if requested.