The weekly recap of the latest unit changes on our Deployment map.
A collection of the most significant changes on our Deployment map during the past week. All information based on publicly available sources.
- 225th Assault Battalion of Ukrainian 127th Territorial Defense Brigade was sent to Kupyansk direction. (source)
- 108th Mountain Battalion of 10th Mountain Brigade has been deployed to Makiivka to reinforce Ukrainian defense in the area. *
- 31st Mechanized Brigade was deployed to the vicinity of Avdiivka to strengthen the defense amid Russian offensive in the area. *
- 2nd Mechanized Battalion of the Presidential Brigade has been sent to the vicinity of Avdiivka as well. (source)
- 227 Battalion and 228 Battalion of the 127th Territorial Defense Brigade were redeployed to the area of Novodarivka/Rivnopil. It seems the whole brigade is now deployed to this area. *
- Consolidated Rifle Brigade of Ukrainian Air Force, assigned under the command of Marine Corps, was withdrawn from the Donetsk Oblast and redeployed to Kherson Oblast. (source)
- 11th Special Purpose Battalion of the 112th Territorial Defense Brigade was sent to Kherson Oblast as well. *
Our Deployment Map has been updated to reflect the changes above.
Data marked with * come from public Facebook groups of Ukrainian volunteers asking for support, a list of captured soldiers, and so on. Due to possible personal data available at the source such as name etc., the links are hidden and can be provided on demand if requested.