The weekly recap of the latest unit changes on our Deployment map.
Collection of the most significant changes on our Deployment map during the past week. All information based on publicly available sources.
- Given the recent release of training videos by 57th Motorized Brigade, it seems the brigade was withdrawn from the front. (source)
- 93rd Mechanized Brigade, at least partly, returned to the front south of Bakhmut. (source)
Velyka Novosilka axis
- 21st Brigade of National Guard was redeployed to this direction and is performing tasks in the vicinity of Urozhaine. (source)
- 31st Brigade of National Guard was also redeployed to this direction. Previously, this unit fought in the Kreminna area. (source)
- There are indications that 37th Marine Brigade and part of 36th Marine Brigade were withdrawn from the front and redeployed elsewhere. *
- 58th Motorized Brigade has returned to the front and is now deployed to the area of the previously withdrawn 37th Marine Brigade. *
- 35th Marine Brigade relocated to the area of Novomaiorske. *
- 132nd Reconaissance Battalion was deployed to the southern front. *
- Just recently formed 48th Separate Assault Battalion has been deployed to Kherson Oblast. (source)
Our Deployment Map has been updated to reflect the changes above.
Data marked with * come from public Facebook groups of Ukrainian volunteers asking for support, a list of captured soldiers, and so on. Due to possible personal data available at the source such as name etc., the links are hidden and can be provided on demand if requested.