Negative reactions caused an action of law forces as they demolished a protestors camp near Verkhovna rada. The camp was set up back in October and protesters demanded resignation or president of Ukraine, Mr. Poroshenko because of corruption. The protestors were also supported by ex-Georgian president Mr. Saakashvili. We are not going to investigate who is to blame or the background but instead, we will provide you information about sides involved in this conflict.
- Special forces of National Police (Kyiv branch) – formed in 2015. Some of them were seen fully armed, including AK rifles.
- First Presidential Brigade of National Guard – reformed Bars unit of Internal Troops. They participated against EuroMaidan protestors as well as served in the ATO zone. You can read more about them in the history of Kulchitskyi Battalion.
- Unknown unit of National Guard – at least one more unit of National Guard participated against the protestors.
- Liberty movement – formed from volunteers all of Ukraine including Donbas, Aidar battalion and some Right Sector members as well
- Members of Donbas Battalion, including Mr. Semenchenko