The summary of the 223rd day on Sloboda and Kherson Fronts, as of 22:00 – 4th October 2022 (Kyiv time).
Due to the ongoing Ukrainian offensive in Kharkiv, Donetsk and Kherson Oblast, we’re releasing an extra summary solely focused on the Sloboda and Kherson Front. The classic summaries remain bi-daily.
includes the area of between Oskil and Aydar river
- The liberation of Kivsharivka was confirmed by Kraken Special Unit.
- Ukrainian forces advanced north and liberated Borivska Andriivka and Bohuslavka.
- Russian forces likely abandoned the remaining settlements between Borova and Kupyansk, and retreated towards Svatove.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
Davydiv Brid direction
- Ukrainian Army liberated Starosillya and Novopetrivka near Arkhanhelske.
- 7th Battalion of Ukrainian Volunteer Army, in cooperation with other units, liberated Velyka Oleksandrivka.
- Ukrainian paratroopers of 46th AirAssault Brigade liberated Mala Oleksandrivka.
- The marines of 35th Marine Brigade liberated Davydiv Brid.
Nova Kakhovka direction
- Ukrainian forces continue to push south and liberated Dudchany and Petropavlivka. Russian troops are reportedly regrouping at Mylove.
Looking for an interactive map? We got you covered. Visit our original Deployment map.