The summary of the 112th day of Russian invasion to Ukraine, as of 22:00 – 15th June 2022 (Kyiv time).
Russian forces crossed the highway near Bakhmut, putting Ukrainian defenders in the area under more pressure. The enemy also continues to shell border areas of Sumy and Chernihiv Oblast.
Other frontlines remains without change.
includes the area of Kharkiv and Chuhuiv
Shelling: Peremoha, Ruska Lozova, Zamulivka, Verkhnii Saltiv, Stara Hnylytsia, Husarivka
- Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions near Rubizhne. The attack was repelled.
includes the area of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk and Bakhmut
Shelling: Hrushuvakha, Virnopillya, Tetyanivka, Mayaky, Zakitne
- Ukrainian defenders repulsed Russian assault on Dolyna and Bohorodychne. The enemy however remains in control of the north-western outskirts of Bohorodychne.
- Russian troops attacked Krasnopillya from the direction of Dovhenke, confirming Ukrainian forces lost the control over Dovhenke.
- There has been no mention of Shchurove, Staryi Karavan, Brusivka and Ozerna for the past few days. I believe it’s safe to assume these tows are under Russian control and Ukrainians fully retreated across the Siversky Donets.
- Russian forces continue its attacks in the area of Vidrodzhennya and Roty.
- The enemy bypassed Ukrainian defenders at Vidrodzhennya, crossed the M-03 highway and advanced in the direction of Vershyna.
includes the vicinity of Lysychansk and Sievierodonetsk
Shelling: Sievierodonetsk, Metolkyne, Lysychansk, Bila Hora, Borivske, Ustynivka, Toshkivka, Mykolaivka, Spirne
- Fighting in Sievierodonetsk continues. The enemy attempts to capture the central district.
- Russian troops advancing in the direction of Zolote, heavy fighting is reported from the town.
- Russian forces attacked Ukrainian positions at Vrubivka, Berestove and Yakolivka. All attacks were repelled.
includes Donetsk and Zaporizhzhia Oblast
Shelling: Antonivka, Novomykhailivka, Marinka, Pisky, Avdiivka, Niu-York
- There was no change on the ground in Donetsk Oblast.
Shelling: Orikhiv, Huliaipole
- There was no change on the ground in Zaporizhzhia Oblast.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
Shelling: Lupareve, Shevchenkove, Posad-Pokrovske, Lepetykha, Kobzartsi, Nova Kakhovka
- Russian forces have reportedly started to built trenches in the area of Ishchenka and nearby Bezvodne.
- Ukrainian troops targeted a Russian ammunition depot in Nova Kakhovka.
- We still have no details regarding the claimed Ukrainian offensive towards Kherson.
The full overview map of current situation.
Maps and article are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), press released of Russian Army, DPR and LPR (taken with a grain of salt)
Visit our Deployment map for updated interactive map of captured areas and Ukrainian units.