The summary of the 110th day of Russian invasion to Ukraine, as of 22:00 – 13th June 2022 (Kyiv time).
Russian troops have entered several settlements in the Siverskyi Donets area of operations, while Ukrainian Army is moving more and more troops and equipment into the area.
The situation on other frontlines remains without change.
includes the area of Kharkiv and Chuhuiv
partly sunny | ~30 °C
Shelling: Rusky Tyshky, Mospanove
- Russian army has begun to built fortifications in the vicinity of Novy Burluk amid fears of Ukrainian offensive in the area.
The enemy attacked Ukrainian positions in the area of Ternova from the direction of Izbytske. The attack was successfully repulsed.
- The enemy actually attacked Ukrainian troops defending Izbytske from the direction of Ternova. Izbytske is partly under Ukrainian control, while Ternova is under Russian control. Apologies for the mistake.
- Ukrainian defenders repelled an enemy attack near Rubizhne.
includes the area of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk and Bakhmut
partly sunny | ~32 °C
Shelling: Mayaky, Sievierodonetsk, Lysychansk, Toshkivka
- Russian forces attempted to break through Ukrainian lines at Dolyna, but didn’t succeed.
- The enemy advanced towards Bohorodychne and captured north-western outskirts, fighting continues.
- Russian forces captured Krynychne and reached the outskirts of Myronivka.
- The enemy seized Dolimite and attempted to advance in the direction of Kodama. The advance was stopped by Ukrainian troops.
- A Russian attack on Novoluhanske was repelled by Ukrainian defenders, but the loose of Dolomite might force the Ukrainian army to retreat from the town.
includes the vicinity of Lysychansk and Sievierodonetsk
Shelling: Privillya, Sievierodonetsk, Lysychansk, Borivske
- Fighting in Sievierodonetsk continues. The head of Luhansk military administration stated that all three bridges over the Siverskyi Donets were destroyed. However, he also noted evacuation and resupply is still possible. Ukrainian army has most likely built a pontoon bridge over the river.
- Ukrainian defenders repelled a Russian attack in the area of Metolkyne.
- The enemy attempted to enter the outskirts of Borivske, but met fierce resistance and retreated.
- Russian forces captured most of Toshkivka and were able to advance towards Ustynivka from the south. Ukrainian troops still control the western outskirts.
- The enemy resumed offensive towards Zolote from the direction of Orikhove. Fighting is ongoing.
- Russian troops attacked Ukrainian positions at Mykolaivka and Vrubivka, without success.
includes Donetsk and Zaporizhzhia Oblast
T-storms | ~31 °C
Shelling: Marinka, Krasnohorivka, Avdiivka, Kamyanka
- There was no change on the ground in Donetsk Oblast.
Shelling: Orikhiv, Huliaipole
- There was no change on the ground in Zaporizhzhia Oblast.
includes the vicinity of Kherson and Mykolaiv
T-storms | ~31 °C
- There was no change on the ground in Kherson Oblast.
The full overview map of current situation.
Maps and article are based on the following sources:
General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, official channels of Ukrainian regional administrations, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), press released of Russian Army, DPR and LPR (taken with a grain of salt)
Visit our Deployment map for updated interactive map of captured areas and Ukrainian units.