Operation Report is a summary of what happened in Joint Forces Operation Zone (previously known as Anti-Terrorist Operation zone or ATO) during the last week.
July 15, 2019
- Lisovol Dmytro (92nd Mechanized Brigade) a senior soldier. Enemy forces attacked Ukrainian outpost near Avdiivka. He died during the battle.
July 18, 2019
- Bihus Bohdan (8th Special Purpose Regiment) a sniper. He was killed at the front. The place is not specified.
July 19, 2019
- Dzhereleyko Roman (Battalion Volya, 24th Mechanized Brigade) a soldier. He was shot by a sniper in Marinka and died a few hours later in hospital due to blood loss.
- Bardalym Oleksandr (Battalion Volya, 24th Mechanized Brigade) a commander of a platoon. He was killed by a sniper during an evacuation of his comrade, Roman Dzhereleyko in Marinka.
July 21, 2019
- Rumyhin Semen (25th Airborne Brigade) a sniper. During rotation of soldiers at the blockpost near Shchastya, enemy IED exploded. Two soldiers were killed, two wounded.
- Skitchenko Mykyta (25th Airborne Brigade) a soldier.
NEW: You can now check the location of Ukrainian casualties on the map.
Casualties map: http://militaryland.net/ukraine/casualties-map/
Both sides agreed to a ceasefire
Ukraine and Russia agreed on a ceasefire in Donbas starting July 21, 2019 at 0:01. The deal was made by trilateral contact group in Minsk. However, according to OSCE, the truce was broken already on the same day.
sources: radiosvoda.org, unian.info, 5.ua, tsn.ua